Have you ever hosted a dinner party where you've cooked delicious food, set everything out on the table in a tantalizing spread and then wondered, "Now what do I do with the napkins??" Doing a Google search for "how to fold fabric napkins" at the last minute before your guests arrive is a good way to stress yourself out quickly. Instead, try this easy folding method to highlight your pretty napkin rings, and set the scene for a delicious meal.
1. Lay your napkin out so that the reverse side is facing up.
2. Fold the napkin in half, creating a triangle with the flat edge towards you.
3. Fold the top point of the triangle down about half way.
4. Fold the bottom edge up, covering the triangle tip slightly.
5. Fold bottom edge up once more.
6. Fold the right edge up at an angle.
7. Fold the left edge up to mirror the right side.
8. Pinch the center of the folded napkin together.
9. Slip the napkin ring around the folded napkin. Adjust so that the bow takes the shape you want.